Our ultrasonic blind cleaning process uses high frequency sound waves to create millions of microscopic bubbles in warm detergent water that gently but powerfully removes dirt, dust, grime, smoke film and a host of other allergy irritants.
Unlike conventional cleaning methods, there is no scratching, streaking, or smearing. Even The cords, ladders and slats come out sparkling clean.
The Ultrasonic Blind Cleaning Process
- Utilizing the ultrasonic blind cleaning method our soiled blinds are fully submerged in our powerful but gentle ultrasonic blind cleaning bath
- After the thorough cleaning your blinds are rinsed
- After rinsing, the blinds are hung to dry which usually takes 24 hours
- Your blinds are ready the next business day for pick up or delivery
We Clean Many Types of Blinds
- Material & fabric blinds
- Holland blinds
- Pleated blinds
- Vertical blinds
- Metal blinds
- Plastic blinds
- Venetian blinds
- Some wooden blinds
- Mirco & Slimline blinds
- Celular blinds
Why throw perfectly good blinds away when they can be cleaned for a fraction of the cost of new ones?
What Cleaning Method Works Best for You?
- Bring in your blinds to our shop and pick them up the next day.
- Schedule an appointment for our technician to come out and carefully remove the blinds from your windows and transport them to our shop for cleaning, then returned and hung back up the next day.
We pride ourselves in our efficient, safe and thorough cleaning techniques. Our courteous and experienced technicians will make your window blind cleaning experience one you’ll want to tell your friends about.
We service the greater Nanaimo area: Chemainus, Ladysmith, Nanaimo, Parksville and Qualicum.
Call today for a free quote.