Commercial Upholstery Cleaning
The fabrics in upholstery and furniture are similar to carpets which collect dirt, dust, unwanted odors and unsightly stains. Our commercial upholstery cleaning services will make your furniture look and feel like new.
Classic Care’s technicians have experience cleaning upholstered furniture in commercial and office spaces, from high-end commercial spaces to movie theatres, government offices, medical offices and more. We provide affordable and effective commercial upholstery cleaning for all types of furniture and fabrics.
Our Commercial Upholstery Cleaning Process
- Upon a thorough inspection of your furniture and upholstery, our certified technicians will determine the proper cleaning procedure for your specific needs.
- From heavily soiled to lightly spotted, our cleaning process is designed to restore your furniture to as close to its original condition as possible.
- With so many different upholstery fabrics used in office furniture, no single technique or product can safely and efficiently do the job.
- Our professionals have the training and the tools to clean all types of fabrics; cleaning deep down to remove all stubborn stains and dirt.
- After the cleaning, a furniture protector (like Scotchguard) as well as a disinfecting and deodorizing agent can be applied to leave your fabrics both fresh and clean.
We’re available seven days a week and evenings if necessary. We can easily schedule an appointment to clean your upholstery during the hours that will be convenient to your employees and customers. Furniture and upholstery typically dries within 1-3 hours, ensuring next-day use by your staff or clients of their freshly cleaned furniture.
We recommend that you schedule periodic cleanings of your furniture and upholstery in your offices, waiting rooms or any other area that is heavily trafficked for both cleanliness and good health.
We service the greater Nanaimo area: Chemainus, Ladysmith, Nanaimo, Parksville and Qualicum. Give us a call.