Help with Cleaning Carpet Stains in Your Home
Oops! Whether it be grape juice, a little present from Fido, or finger-paint artwork from your 3-year-old, it seems whatever is not supposed to get on the carpet always does.
Here are some tips on how to clean your carpets using products you can probably find around your house.
Pet Stains and Odor Removal
Accidents happen, especially when you own pets. Here is how we treat and remove your pet’s stains and odors.
Here are three ways of treating stains and odor, minor, moderate and major.
Fireworks and Your Pets
Setting off fireworks on Halloween night is a common tradition, but our pets don’t always find them as enjoyable as we do. Taking pets to a fireworks display is not a good idea. The loud noises can hurt their ears and cause them to panic. Leave pets at home if you are going to a fireworks show.
Here Are A Few Helpful Hints To Protect Your Pets This Halloween.
- Do not take your pets with you to any outdoor activity where there will be a fireworks display.
- Take your pet out for plenty of active exercise an hour before the fireworks start, then home for a good meal and lots of water. A tired and well fed dog will be far less anxious during the night.
- Leave your pet inside your home (in a room that is safe and familiar) with the television or radio on to help cover noise from fireworks. Close the blinds and curtains so bright flashing lights do not further alarm your pets. Crate your dog if it is used to being in a crate.
- Dogs who panic can choke themselves on a collar or lead, so never use a choker chain or slip collar to restrain your dog.
- Never leave your pets in the car; they could suffer serious health effects, including death, within a few short minutes. Partially opened windows do not provide sufficient air but do provide an opportunity for your pet or vehicle to be stolen.
- SPCA officials also say it’s not a good idea to fully costume a family pet. Costumes can inhibit an animal’s ability to move and communicate, and may cause anxiety or aggression.
- Make sure your pets are wearing identification tags so an owner can be contacted if the animal does escape. This includes current licenses for dogs.
root explorer apk
Please share any of your ideas for keeping our pets safe during the fireworks. Have a safe and happy holiday!
Pet Urine Soiling
We Love Our Pets
There are over 100 million households worldwide with at least one pet. Our pets are glad to see us no matter what we look like, how we’re dressed or if we have even brushed our teeth yet. We love our pets so when they are naughty or sick it is frustrating to know it can be potentially very damaging. Sometimes even the most fully trained pets still have accidents, it happens and cannot be avoided. The important thing is to know how to deal with the accidents quickly and efficiently.
Pet urine is not only unhealthy in an indoor environment but it can also cause permanent damage to your carpet & upholstery.
When your pet pees on the carpet or upholstery it leaves an odor that can linger forever unless properly cleaned, and your pet may be prone to frequently reoffend that same area. Once the urine dries, it becomes more difficult to remove. If left for days or weeks, depending on the fabric or floor type, it can cause a permanent stain.
Clean The Spot
At good at home method to prevent permanent staining is to immediately absorb the pet urine spots by blotting up the urine with a white terry cloth towel or plain white paper towels until all the moisture is transferred.
Mix 1 part white vinegar to 2 parts water and dab (don’t rub) into the spot with a white terry cloth. Once you have dabbed up as much of the urine out as possible, blot with dry cloths until dry to the touch.
If you have an at home cleaning remedy you think works great I’d love to hear about it.
We would love to hear any of your cleaning solution tips.