Why Something Seemingly Harmless Could Be Damaging Your Health!
For the importance of Carpet cleaning and Upholstery cleaning please read this article.
There could be something lurking in your home that is actually making you ill – and you wouldn’t even know about it. It can lurk anywhere – including: Bathrooms and kitchens, especially under sinks – particularly leaky ones. Behind or under appliances that hide slow plumbing leaks (refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, etc.) Roof leaks, around windows where condensation collects, high humidity areas of your home, and even fabrics and carpets – through leaks or through bad/cheap cleaning, caused by over wetting.
We are of course talking about mould, and in this article we are going to focus on bad cleaning.
But let’s first find out what this mould can do to you, it’s not just harmless black spots that’s for sure.
It can cause:
Muscle and joint pain
Headache, anxiety, depression, memory loss, and visual disturbances
Immune system disturbances and fatigue
Shortness of breath and more.
Fungi grow by releasing reproductive cells (spores) into the air, just as plants reproduce by spreading seeds. The airborne spores are invisible to the naked eye, which is a major reason mold is such a problem. It is not uncommon to find hundreds or even thousands of mold spores per cubic foot of indoor air.
Mould is a type of fungus, as are mushrooms and yeast. There are between 100,000 and 400,000 types of fungi (estimates vary), and of these, scientists have identified more than 1,000 types of mold growing inside houses.
Some mould compounds are volatile and released directly into the air, known as microbial volatile organic compounds. Fragments of the cell walls of moulds can also be inhaled and cause inflammatory respiratory reactions, including a flu-like illness called Organic Dust Toxic Syndrome.
So this is the guide where you can figure out how to download GarageBand For PC,which gives you a chance to form, make music, add tracks and do like an expert music maker.
Lots more information is available online on this subject.
So having damp in your home really is not good for you. If you have had a bad experience with a cleaner – using cheap, weak equipment, thus leaving your carpets too wet – often for days on end, then next time make sure that they really do have the most powerful cleaning system available (regardless of them saying so on their websites – it’s just sales talk). This way you should never get a serious mould problem – possibly giving you health issues again. If the equipment is NOT the most powerful, then it simply cannot extract as much moisture possible, a simple fact.
For Carpet, Upholstery, Cleaning Guidance ask Doug our new team member read about him here: