The fabrics in upholstery and furniture are similar to carpets which collect dirt, dust, unwanted odors and unsightly stains. Our commercial upholstery cleaning services will make your furniture look and feel like new.
Classic Care’s technicians have cleaned thousands of upholstered furniture in commercial and office spaces over the years. From type-a commercial spaces downtown to movie theaters, government offices, medical offices and more. We provide affordable and effective commercial upholstery cleaning for all types of furniture and fabrics.
Our Commercial Upholstery Cleaning Process
Our office and commercial upholstery cleaning steps:
- Upon a thorough inspection of your furniture and upholstery, our certified technicians will determine the proper cleaning procedure for your specific needs.
- From heavily soiled to lightly spotted, our cleaning process is designed to restore your furniture to as close to its original condition as possible.
- With so many different upholstery fabrics used in office furniture, no single technique or product can safely and efficiently do the job.
- Our professionals have the training and the tools to clean all types of fabrics; cleaning deep down to remove all stubborn stains and dirt.
- After the cleaning, a furniture protector (like Scotchguard) and disinfecting and deodorizing agent can be applied to leave your fabrics both fresh and clean.
We’re available seven days a week and evenings if necessary. We can easily schedule an appointment to clean your upholstery during the hours that will be convenient to your employees and customers. Furniture and upholstery typically dries within 1-3 hours.
We recommend that you schedule periodic cleanings of your furniture and upholstery in your offices, waiting rooms or any other area that is heavily trafficked for both cleanliness and good health.
Call today for your free quote. We look forward to being of service to you.